Rules And Regulations
GENERAL RULES FOR ALL STUDENTS
- The Candidates selected provisionally for admission must deposit the fees and original certificates at the time of admission failing which he/she will forfeit the claim for admission and placement in the waiting list and no correspondence will be entertained in the this regard.
- The candidates admitted will be required to attend the classes for more than 15 days at a stretch will be struck off from the college rolls without giving any notice. Every student is required to complete minimum attendance requirements as laid down by PTU Jalandhar.
- All admission are provisional and subject to the final approval of Punjab Technical University Jalandhar, after completing the necessary requirement as per rules/ordinances.
- Any candidate found medically unfit will not be allowed to continue his/her study in the institution.
- 5. In first year, Hostel is Compulsory for out station students for one year
REGULATIONS FOR AWARDING SESSIONAL/INTERNAL MARKS
For Sessional/Internal marks, the PTU has set four parameters to be followed:
2. Home Assignments
3. Mid – Semester Tests
4. Laboratory Work
There shall be minimum number of classes required to be attended by a student to be eligible to appear in the University Examination.
RULES REGARDING FEES
1. The fee structure is subject to revision/rationalization/ finalization by the state Govt. from time to time and the same shall be applicable, when amended/ communicated by the State Govt. in addition, the students shall be required to pay the University fees/charges as prescribed by PTU Jalandhar.
2. Students who desire to leave the College at any time during Courses, will have to deposit fees for the balance of course before his/her Certificate are returned by the College.
3. The fees of the Management Quota (expect the NRI/PIO Quota) will be the same as the latest uniform rate of fee notified by the Punjab Government, until it is revised in accordance with legal procedure. There will be no direct or indirect capitation fee.
4. AS per the guidelines of UGC , the eligible SC /ST , OBC , PwD etc students should submit their scholarship form for the academic year by February for processing scholarship to SC/ST , OBC , PwD etc each year.