Electronics and Communication Engineering
DEPARTMENT: B. Tech. ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
VISION : To be the Centre of technological Excellence for the Service of the Society.
To impart knowledge in the field of Electronics & communication & its related areas with a focus on developing the required competencies & virtues to meet the requirement of the society.
1. Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities.
2. Graduates will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms based on the classes conducted on the communication skills.
3. Graduates will demonstrate basic knowledge in- mathematics, science and engineering.
4. Graduates will demonstrate the ability to design and conduct experiments, interpret and analyze data, and report that meet desired specifications and requirements.
5. Graduates will demonstrate the ability to function with engineering and science laboratory teams, as well as with multidisciplinary design teams.
6. Graduates will demonstrate the ability to identify, formulate and solve Electronics & Communication Engineering projects & problems.
7. Graduates should be capable of self-education and clearly understand the value of lifelong learning.
8. Graduates will be familiar with modern engineering software tools and hardware designing to analyze and produce solution of engineering problems.
9. Graduates will acquire the capability to work in different areas for various applications in industrial level, like in software as well as hardware designing.
1. The department is well equipped with following laboratories.
2. Electronic Devices Laboratory/ Analog Circuits Laboratory
3. Digital System Design Laboratory
4. Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Laboratory
5. Analog and Digital Communication Laboratory
6. Digital Signal Processing Laboratory
7. Linear Integrated Circuits Laboratory
8. Lab VLSI
9. Lab Microwave Engineering
10. Lab Wireless and Optical Systems & Networks
11. Lab Embedded Systems
12. Major Project
2018 onwards batch:
1. Two hours skill development training is provided to the students every week.
2. Department organizes Industrial visit in a session to bridge the Gap between academics and industry.
3. Yoga session is conducted once in a week for the healthy mind and body of students.
4. To connect the students with our culture, Department celebrates various cultural activities.
5. Department organize the various activities such as Quiz and Group Discussion.