Civil EngineeringDEPARTMENT : B. Tech. Civil Engineering
VISION : To produce engineers having professional and leadership qualities with capacity to take up professional and research assignments in Civil Engineering and allied fields with focus on inter-disciplinary and innovative approach and to compete at the global level.
To impart soft skill, leadership quality and professional ethics among the graduates.
To develop in students problem solving, Organizational, employable, entrepreneur skill by organizing experiential learning activities.
To implement curriculum through student centric approach.
To expose the students to field activities, Construction Planning through regular visits & Industrial Training.
Matching Students interest with Industry requirement with Report writing, Presentation & Industrial visits.
Serve society and the Civil Engineering profession through involvement in community and professional organizations.
Experiential learning will enhance by Audio-Video lecture, Motivational, Expert lectures & Simulated Videos in the field of Civil Engineering.
The Graduate will be employable and adoptable in the Industry & Society with better understanding of professional ethics and responsibilities.
The Graduate will have the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
The Graduate will able to function effectively as an individual, and as a
member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
The Graduate will able to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
1. Fluid Mechanics Lab
2. Strength of Materials Lab
3. Surveying Lab
4. Concrete Technology Lab
5. Concrete Technology Lab
6. Transportation Engineering Lab
7. Geotechnical Engineering Lab
8. Computer Aided Structural Drawing Lab
9. Environmental Engineering Lab
Batch 2011 onwards: https://www.ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/syllabus/civil/B_Tech%20Civil%20Batch%202011_Uploaded_16-07-13.pdf
Batch 2018 onwards : https://www.ptu.ac.in/userfiles/file/engg_syllab/civil/29-04-19%20B_Tech_Civil_scheme_2018_syllabus_3_4-.pdf
The activities are arranged/organized in the Department of Civil Engineering on Regular basis are as follows:
1. Field trips are organizing in the routine for the better understanding and to provide practical exposure.
2. Students participated in Group Discussion which helps them to become more confident
3. Priority is given to the Soft Skills Development of the students. So Soft Skill Training programs are organized at Departmental level and Institutional level.
4. To enhance the analytical & critical thinking of students, Technical Quizzes& declamation on different topic is organized at the Departmental level & Institute Level.
5. To provide the exposure of outside word Industry expert lectures are organized in the department.
For the overall development of the students Yoga Classes, Sports, Cultural activities are being organized in the department on the regular basis.
6. For better understanding of the subject & Civil Engineering various workshop & Seminar are conducted by the Department.
1. Shiv Charan from the Batch 2013-2017 secured merit position in the IKGPTU merit list in the session Nov 2014.
2. Mir Haffizulla from the Batch 2014-2017 secured merit position in the IKGPTU merit list in the session Nov 2014
3. PawandeepSuman from the Batch 2013-2017 secured merit position in the IKGPTU merit list in the session Nov 2014
4. Md. Wasiform the batch 2017-2020 secured merit position in the IKGPTU merit list in the session Nov 2017
5. Vinima Sharma form the batch 2016-2018 secured 8.32 SGPA in the IKGPTU examination held in the session Nov/Dec-2018.
6. Sakshi form the batch 2016-2018 secured 8.31 SGPA in the IKGPTU examination held in the session Nov/Dec-2018.
7. Ram babu shah form the batch 2015-2019secured 8.21 SGPA in the IKGPTU examination held in the session Nov/Dec-2018.
8. HarinderMalliform the batch 2017-2021 secured 8.87 SGPA in the IKGPTU examination held in the session Nov/Dec-2018.
9. AshishTiwariform the batch 2017-2021secured 8.46 SGPA in the IKGPTU examination held in the session April/May-2019.
10. HarinderMalli form the batch 2017-2021 secured 8.32 SGPA in the IKGPTU examination held in the session April/May-2019.